Surf & Co Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Messageboard for lost members of the old surf.co.nz forum

+7
robc
marko sharko
Dmand
t2
seeka
groovn
phoam
11 posters

hey-oo Kaaaaaat .. Chicks thread ..

hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. - Page 3 Empty Re: hey-oo Kaaaaaat .. Chicks thread ..

Post  2020 Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:11 am

I have arrived.... man this place took some finding.

After all that- I need a beer.
    phoam
    phoam

hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. - Page 3 Empty Re: hey-oo Kaaaaaat .. Chicks thread ..

Post  phoam Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:34 am

welcome 2020!!
    robc
    robc

Post  robc Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:40 am

2020 wrote:I have arrived.... man this place took some finding.

After all that- I need a beer.
    You'll be nice to look at too, after you remove that green skirt and fix your hair What a Face
    phoam
    phoam

Post  phoam Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:42 am

A skirt?
    I thought it was a green polo neck jersey.
    like that chick in scooby doo....
    robc
    robc

Post  robc Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:46 am

Could be both with short legs phoamy ? Shocked
    But the hair? I dunno bout that one, still at least it's got some Crying or Very sad
    groovn
    groovn

Post  groovn Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:50 am

I for one am a little disgruntled. I feel this thread's been way oversold. For a "Chick Thread" - most of the activity seems to be generated by men and the Chicks have lobbed only a halfhearted attempt at a couple of provocative comments.

Let's have our money's worth shall we?

Sand... what about the topic of sand? There must be something around that.

Oh, and welcome aboard 2020, about time you turned up.
    phoam
    phoam

Post  phoam Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:06 am

well, groovn..
    there was a brief appearance of Kat, but she seems to have departed from this thread, and i can't really talk to myself.
    so I am afraid you will just have to put up with the disappointment
    hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. - Page 3 Fresse
    robc
    robc

Post  robc Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:21 am

Well I also wanna know about sand, but I dont know what I'm meant to want to find out about it yet, except it gets into everything and makes ya feel gritty n stuff, is that what you're meaning groovin?
    Oh, and I think Kat had a grind yesterday, so she might still be in recovery mode, congrats if you did Kat, tell us about it? Wink
    phoam
    phoam

Post  phoam Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:56 am

robc wrote:Well I also wanna know about sand,
    I've never had a problem with sand
    groovn
    groovn

Post  groovn Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:16 am

robc wrote:Well I also wanna know about sand, but I dont know what I'm meant to want to find out about it yet, except it gets into everything and makes ya feel gritty n stuff, is that what you're meaning groovin?
    Oh, and I think Kat had a grind yesterday, so she might still be in recovery mode, congrats if you did Kat, tell us about it? Wink

hey... I have no idea what about sand. Just wanna know what the chicks think.

and Phoam I think you're bullshytting us. Why, I remember a particular time in Gore when sand got into one of your lenses and you had one hell of a time...
    phoam
    phoam

Post  phoam Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:27 am

trust you to get down to the nitty gritty groovn

watch out, or I'll start talking about periods and surfing...

hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. - Page 3 Kopfschuettel hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. - Page 3 Kopfschuettel hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. - Page 3 Kopfschuettel hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. - Page 3 Kopfschuettel hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. - Page 3 Kopfschuettel
    groovn
    groovn

Post  groovn Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:34 am

phoam wrote:trust you to get down to the nitty gritty groovn

watch out, or I'll start talking about periods and surfing...

hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. - Page 3 Kopfschuettel hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. - Page 3 Kopfschuettel hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. - Page 3 Kopfschuettel hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. - Page 3 Kopfschuettel hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. - Page 3 Kopfschuettel

so... does it, or does it not, attract sharks?

What are you shark-prevention measures if you choose to "bleed and surf"?

Do ya have to change the way you pop up to accomodate the added "bloat factor"? Is there some product that might help with this? Maybe an insert for the old wettie?

Look, there's no secrets here it's all friends... you wanna talk about menstruating in the surf, let 'er rip. Nobody here is gonna judge and in fact it may just lead to significant advances in the equipment available to chicks.

Oh... and what the HELL is this?

cyclops
    kat
    kat

Post  kat Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:12 pm

Morning peeps Smile

Yes I did 'grind' over the weekend rob, good memory. I entered me and my boy in a wee fun 5km run/obstacle challenge, it had the immediate (and possibly permanent) effect of putting my kid off running for life Sad

The big peoples grinder was a monster multisport challenge - 11km offroad run with GNARLY hills, 15km kayak, 17km MTB, and a final 5km run whilst getting shot at with paintball guns. Good times. I was smart enough to put up my hand to marshal for that instead of competing in it...hahahahhahahahahhahaa Cool

Even as a marshal though I covered a sh1tload of terrain between my posts and got a touch of sunstroke for my effort. The things we do on flat days pale
    robc
    robc

Post  robc Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:21 pm

Well done Kat. Is it too much to ask what position you 'came' in Question

Groovn, I think phoamy might just be talking about swell periods, not the sort you are refering to Embarassed hahahehe.

Also groovn, the cyclops you are asking about is what the rabbit puts his two thingys in I think jocolor

Anyway, its a nice day in the bay once again, just one thing missing as usual Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content