Surf & Co Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Messageboard for lost members of the old surf.co.nz forum

+7
robc
marko sharko
Dmand
t2
seeka
groovn
phoam
11 posters

hey-oo Kaaaaaat .. Chicks thread ..

groovn
    groovn

hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. - Page 2 Empty Re: hey-oo Kaaaaaat .. Chicks thread ..

Post  groovn Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:01 pm

kat wrote:Yeah nah really, that's why. True story! I must'ev been traumatised at soem stage by the vision of someone with 4 butt cheeks, and vowed it would never happen to me. After all, looks are everything in surfing, didn't you know.... Rolling Eyes Cool

right. sure.

go on say it kat, it's ok, this is the girls' thread...

"Because it makes me feel sexxy"

We understand.
    kat
    kat

hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. - Page 2 Empty Re: hey-oo Kaaaaaat .. Chicks thread ..

Post  kat Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:04 pm

Oh believe me, there's nothing sexy about pulling up neoprene over a bare bottom. Eh Phoam. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But you stick to your story there Groovn, it makes me sound a whole lot less....mmmmm....real Razz Razz Razz
    groovn
    groovn

Post  groovn Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:07 pm

kat wrote:Oh believe me, there's nothing sexy about pulling up neoprene over a bare bottom....

wow.

you really don't understand guys do ya?

Wink
    kat
    kat

Post  kat Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:09 pm

Laughing
    phoam
    phoam

Post  phoam Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:21 pm

well its either the 4 bum, or double tum look, not good.
    in the winter i wear a full bathing suit under wetti.

But there is one thing that I think needs an invention, because i seriously googled it alot, with no luck
    and thats a SURF BRA.

yep most surf chicks are slim and lean, and not much up top.
    But if you have something decent up top, its gets kinda painful to have your upper womens' endowments squashed flat (mostly due to men designing bad wetsuits)
    kat
    kat

Post  kat Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:30 pm

lol!

4 bum
    double tum
    holy hell where have my womens breasts gone - oh look, there they are - under my armpits

WHY do we surf Phoam?????
    kat
    kat

Post  kat Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:31 pm

womens breasts???? What a trippy translation tool!

I meant b00bs - can't I say b00bs?
    groovn
    groovn

Post  groovn Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:45 pm

haha.... sounds like a chinese translation of b*oobs to me kat.

man, this thread just keeps getting better.
    phoam
    phoam

Post  phoam Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:03 am

kat wrote:hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. - Page 2 Lol

4 bum
    double tum
    holy hell where have my womens breasts gone - oh look, there they are - under my armpits

WHY do we surf Phoam?????

because we can't NOT surf eh.
    kat
    kat

Post  kat Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:49 am

^^^ True. So as you say, why isn't there a FUNCTIONAL range of gear to surf in that, as Groovn so delicately puts it, makes us 'feel sexxy' too....!

I want super warm, super thin and super stretchy neoprene that doesn't smell like neoprene, with a silky lining, a front zip, moulded bra cups (padded ones for me, thanks), a nipped-in waist, thigh thinners and half leg and arm zips too so I don't have to wriggle and squirm into my wettie - SO undignified. And I want it to make me look taller. And I want to pay less than a thousand dollars for it!

Is that asking so much? Question
    scootertrash
    scootertrash

Post  scootertrash Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:54 am

hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. - Page 2 13317

cheers
    oldscool
    oldscool

Post  oldscool Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:57 am

kat wrote: I want super warm, super thin and super stretchy neoprene that doesn't smell like neoprene, with a silky lining, a front zip, moulded bra cups (padded ones for me, thanks), a nipped-in waist, thigh thinners and half leg and arm zips too so I don't have to wriggle and squirm into my wettie - SO undignified. And I want it to make me look taller. And I want to pay less than a thousand dollars for it!

I think you're perhaps looking in the wrong shops. Perhaps you need to check some of the window displays next time you're on K road....
    kat
    kat

Post  kat Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:00 am

NEXT time I'm on K' Rd??

Have you been following me oldscool? Suspect
    oldscool
    oldscool

Post  oldscool Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:00 am

groovn wrote:
    kat wrote:Oh believe me, there's nothing sexy about pulling up neoprene over a bare bottom....

wow.

you really don't understand guys do ya?

Wink

Not a clue huh Groovn?
    robc
    robc

Post  robc Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:01 am

Wow, this is getting down to the nitty gritty Shocked
    What a cool thread.
    I confess, I wear boy leg speedos (guys ones) under my wettie. Keeps stuff in place and makes for real easy in / out of wettie without the need for a towel Idea
    I guess it's not ethical to wonder whats on the other side of that pic eh Embarassed
    oldscool
    oldscool

Post  oldscool Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:03 am

Hey, you're the one who said you had gone to Auckland to "see your sister".... Shocked
    kat
    kat

Post  kat Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:05 am

robc wrote:
    I guess it's not ethical to wonder whats on the other side of that pic eh Embarassed

LMAO just about choked on my playlunch when I read that Laughing

If you're wondering, you are likely to find her trolling K'Rd, is my bet. Ask oldscool. He'll probably tell you exactly what shift of the freak 'n' peep show she works on Razz
    oldscool
    oldscool

Post  oldscool Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:07 am

Besides, I'm just trying to be helpful....

You pretty much described some of the "couture" that is available there.
    phoam
    phoam

Post  phoam Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:07 am

kat wrote:

Is that asking so much? hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. - Page 2 Icon_question

I think so, but I'd like that all if possible for under $500

Hotline wetsuits are a company started and run by a woman, she designs the womens wetsuits too, or has a big say in the design.
    I have had two hotline wetties, and both have been less than acceptable.
    First one was a zipless neck entry, and the waist was so small that I couldn't get it over my thighs, so that went back before I could even use it.
    the replacement was a 5:3 hooded, managed to get in that one, but the crotch was so long, I ended up with a long loose flap at the front fanny like it was designed for a mans' endowment to fit in.
    Hood was so rigid that i couldn't turn my head or it was a fight to hold my head up while paddling, that it gave me the biggest neck strain headache.
    that went back.

My Oneill psychoII is such a biartch to get off, it takes me literally 10-15 mins if I try it by myself, and exhausts me with all the inching, twisting and contorting.

My Oneill hailo, is a good fit, but the neoprene did a stretchy on me, and if i get a bit of water in it, it turns into a sloshy potato sack.

ROXY wetties are make for boobless and thighless girls, so are womens' WEST's.
    Never tried a ripcurl though.
    t2
    t2

Post  t2 Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:42 am

[quote="phoam"]
    kat wrote:

Hood was so rigid that i couldn't turn my head

Got a couple of mates with this same problem with
    their wetsuits...
    groovn
    groovn

Post  groovn Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:55 am

kat wrote:^^^ True. So as you say, why isn't there a FUNCTIONAL range of gear to surf in that, as Groovn so delicately puts it, makes us 'feel sexxy' too....!

I want super warm, super thin and super stretchy neoprene that doesn't smell like neoprene, with a silky lining, a front zip, moulded bra cups (padded ones for me, thanks), a nipped-in waist, thigh thinners and half leg and arm zips too so I don't have to wriggle and squirm into my wettie - SO undignified. And I want it to make me look taller. And I want to pay less than a thousand dollars for it!

here's the closest you'll come... guranteed (scroll to lower left side and look for the R3, click on women's;

The Patagonia Merino-Lined Women's R3
    groovn
    groovn

Post  groovn Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:00 am

phoam wrote:
    kat wrote:

Is that asking so much? hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. - Page 2 Icon_question

I think so, but I'd like that all if possible for under $500

Hotline wetsuits are a company started and run by a woman, she designs the womens wetsuits too, or has a big say in the design.
    I have had two hotline wetties, and both have been less than acceptable.
    First one was a zipless neck entry, and the waist was so small that I couldn't get it over my thighs, so that went back before I could even use it.
    the replacement was a 5:3 hooded, managed to get in that one, but the crotch was so long, I ended up with a long loose flap at the front fanny like it was designed for a mans' endowment to fit in.
    Hood was so rigid that i couldn't turn my head or it was a fight to hold my head up while paddling, that it gave me the biggest neck strain headache.
    that went back.

My Oneill psychoII is such a biartch to get off, it takes me literally 10-15 mins if I try it by myself, and exhausts me with all the inching, twisting and contorting.

My Oneill hailo, is a good fit, but the neoprene did a stretchy on me, and if i get a bit of water in it, it turns into a sloshy potato sack.

ROXY wetties are make for boobless and thighless girls, so are womens' WEST's.
    Never tried a ripcurl though.

the Patagonia one may be for you also phoam... they take quality seriously and all their products are designed by the surfers, climbers, kayakers, and hard core dirtbag sportos who actually use them.

Have heard good things from women back home about these suits in terms of fit and function.
    kat
    kat

Post  kat Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:08 am

Cheers for the link Groovn - my first reaction on seeing a close-up of the women's style steamer is that it makes the model look like robo-cop with b00bies Shocked

The technology is intriguing though, merino sounds looooovely. I'll go in for another look when I stop laughing.
    groovn
    groovn

Post  groovn Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:28 am

kat wrote:Cheers for the link Groovn - my first reaction on seeing a close-up of the women's style steamer is that it makes the model look like robo-cop with b00bies Shocked

The technology is intriguing though, merino sounds looooovely. I'll go in for another look when I stop laughing.

there are far worse things than to look like robo cop with b*oobies...
    seeka
    seeka

Post  seeka Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:44 am

informative thread so far.

phoam, there was a surfer chic on telly the other day who had designed some surfer girl gear(swim suits)...can't recall her name though..i think she was a kiwi pro surfer.

seventh wave do a custom fit suit..dunno how good they are though.

groovn...i'm a little shocked mate..mens thongs belong only on the feet. imo.

i'm with marko..commando all the way.

anyway...as you were...keep up the good work.

lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content