Surf & Co Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Messageboard for lost members of the old surf.co.nz forum

+7
robc
marko sharko
Dmand
t2
seeka
groovn
phoam
11 posters

hey-oo Kaaaaaat .. Chicks thread ..

phoam
    phoam

hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. Empty hey-oo Kaaaaaat .. Chicks thread ..

Post  phoam Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:25 am

::::::: WARNING - CONTENT MAY OFFEND OR REPULSE MALES :::::::

There are just some things about being a female who surfs that guys just don't understand and can't talk about.
    Dunno what you think Kat, but I think we need our own thread.
    groovn
    groovn

hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. Empty Re: hey-oo Kaaaaaat .. Chicks thread ..

Post  groovn Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:00 am

this thread might be the hottest thread ever conceived.

well done phoam.

Let's start things off with "how about Thongs, girls? Good for surfing, or not?"

Laughing
    seeka
    seeka

hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. Empty Re: hey-oo Kaaaaaat .. Chicks thread ..

Post  seeka Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:04 am

Shocked
    phoam
    phoam

Post  phoam Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:06 am

thongs as in jandals thongs?
    nah
    are you talking about those single stringed front to back up your crack things?
    ewwww never under a wetti
    t2
    t2

Post  t2 Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:28 am

groovn wrote:

Let's start things off with "how about Thongs, girls?

I read the question differently there phoam

I believe he is asking for your opinion of him wearing a thong

And yeah - good way to get the hits up this thread Smile
    Dmand
    Dmand

Post  Dmand Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:37 am

this is gonna be like peeking into the chicks changing sheds albino
    phoam
    phoam

Post  phoam Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:45 am

Kat hasn't even poked her head in here, I'm not going to be the only one!!! hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. Icon_cyclops
    groovn
    groovn

Post  groovn Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:12 pm

yeah, agreed on the never under a wettie. See, there's an authentic surf chick.... NOTHING should ever be worn under a wettie.

As for thongs, I only wear red ones.

but that's not the point.
    marko sharko
    marko sharko

Post  marko sharko Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:51 pm

No...no man where's a thong. It's just wrong. Commando, fine, thong, wrong. Unless you are a chick, in which case it doesn't really matter.

Don;t ever bring that up again groovn.
    marko sharko
    marko sharko

Post  marko sharko Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:52 pm

And you're right phoam, the content has already repulsed this male.
    groovn
    groovn

Post  groovn Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:51 pm

marko sharko wrote:No...no man where's a thong. It's just wrong. Commando, fine, thong, wrong. Unless you are a chick, in which case it doesn't really matter.

Don;t ever bring that up again groovn.

chicks dig a man with the confidence to wear a thong Marko...

and if you're already repulsed by this thread, then you've clearly not got the sack it takes to engage with the feminine on their terms.....

and that's what this thread is about man. It's all about the vibe of venus.... yeah. dig it. The girls of the glide.

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the thread.
    phoam
    phoam

Post  phoam Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:54 pm

groovn wrote:

not all women mate..
    blimin gross on guys IMO
    robc
    robc

Post  robc Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:58 pm

Are you a chick phoam? I didnt realise Question
    phoam
    phoam

Post  phoam Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:05 pm

yes I am hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. Icon_rr
    why else would I start a female thread?
    unless i was a perv male hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. Icon_elephant
    robc
    robc

Post  robc Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:13 pm

Oh yes, quite true. Embarassed
    At this time however, your thread seems to have a predominance of male postings - guess we just cant help ourselves, we need you guys (more than you need us I'm sure) Very Happy
    groovn
    groovn

Post  groovn Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:17 pm

phoam wrote:
    groovn wrote:

not all women mate..
    blimin gross on guys IMO

HAHA!!!

apparently your sarcasm detector is broke....
    phoam
    phoam

Post  phoam Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:21 pm

but you wouldn't have said it if you hadn't either tried it, or secretly do hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. Fresse hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. Fresse hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. Fresse
    groovn
    groovn

Post  groovn Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:32 pm

phoam wrote:but you wouldn't have said it if you hadn't either tried it, or secretly do hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. Fresse hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. Fresse hey-oo Kaaaaaat  .. Chicks thread .. Fresse

Only for the hottest of chicks.

And on weekends.
    kat
    kat

Post  kat Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:39 pm

OMG this is hilarious Very Happy boys, we are SO gonna mess with your heads Very Happy Very Happy

Excellent concept phoam, I reckon you should charge admission to this thread..... Cool
    groovn
    groovn

Post  groovn Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:41 pm

kat wrote:OMG this is hilarious Very Happy boys, we are SO gonna mess with your heads Very Happy Very Happy

Excellent concept phoam, I reckon you should charge admission to this thread..... Cool

outstanding. we boys love having our heads messed with....
    kat
    kat

Post  kat Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:44 pm

Okay but in all seriousness

I DO wear a g-string under my wettie, so that I can avoid the '4 butt cheeks' look ..... doesn't everyone???

And a man in a thong is wrong on pretty much every level
    Shocked
    groovn
    groovn

Post  groovn Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:46 pm

kat wrote:Okay but in all seriousness

I DO wear a g-string under my wettie, so that I can avoid the '4 butt cheeks' look ..... doesn't everyone???

And a man in a thong is wrong on pretty much every level
    Shocked

ok, what the HELL is a "four butt cheeks look"????

a gstring under her wettie.... didja hear that boyz???
    kat
    kat

Post  kat Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:53 pm

See this is precisely why a chick's thread is needed Groovn. YOU have to ask what the '4 butt cheek look' is, I bet Phoam already knows.... Wink

Now for your benefit Groovn (!) - a pair of regular styled bikini bottoms generally only cover the lower half of one's bum. Take that concept, and stick it into a neoprene sausage skin. Are ya gettin' my drift yet??
    groovn
    groovn

Post  groovn Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:55 pm

kat wrote:See this is precisely why a chick's thread is needed Groovn. YOU have to ask what the '4 butt cheek look' is, I bet Phoam already knows.... Wink

Now for your benefit Groovn (!) - a pair of regular styled bikini bottoms generally only cover the lower half of one's bum. Take that concept, and stick it into a neoprene sausage skin. Are ya gettin' my drift yet??

HAHAHAH!!!!!!!

ok. I dig.

And yeah, that's not a good look.

Though I doubt you have to worry about it. So tell us Kat... why do you REALLY wear that gstring under your wettie?
    kat
    kat

Post  kat Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:00 pm

Yeah nah really, that's why. True story! I must'ev been traumatised at soem stage by the vision of someone with 4 butt cheeks, and vowed it would never happen to me. After all, looks are everything in surfing, didn't you know.... Rolling Eyes Cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content