Surf & Co Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Messageboard for lost members of the old surf.co.nz forum

5 posters

kaikoura friday/saturday??

nelson
    nelson

kaikoura friday/saturday?? Empty kaikoura friday/saturday??

Post  nelson Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:17 pm

Do you think this is a safe call or do you think it will still be a bit wild and woolleeyy???
    scootertrash
    scootertrash

kaikoura friday/saturday?? Empty Re: kaikoura friday/saturday??

Post  scootertrash Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:52 pm

Should be something but not much
    seeka
    seeka

Post  seeka Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:12 am

judging by the low thats cruising the southern ocean i reckon about mon, tues will be the go.
    nelson
    nelson

Post  nelson Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:05 am

is that actually a photo of you on that scooter scooter trash??? cause without sounding offensive it actually looks a little like you... so whats the go?? is it a photoshop tweak or something???
    scootertrash
    scootertrash

Post  scootertrash Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:10 am

nelson wrote:is that actually a photo of you on that scooter scooter trash??? cause without sounding offensive it actually looks a little like you... so whats the go?? is it a photoshop tweak or something???

I wish i was that fit and hairless affraid
    nelson
    nelson

Post  nelson Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:44 am

Back from 3 days in kaiks... after my 4th surf at inside mangamanu this morning I gave up after half n hour cause theres only so much slow backhand you can handle... Very Happy
    Back home now... eating chocolate fish and watching criss angel and other freakish mind numbing tv!!!

Oh yeah,,, I played in the band at jam night last night in kaiks ,...that was fun!! afro
    groovn
    groovn

Post  groovn Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:31 am

damn... didn't know you'd still be there!! DS headed that way this am, could have done the kayak handoff after all!!

ahh well. A few days surfing Kaiks would kick ass. I gotta get up there and actually catch it on one day.
    downsouth

Post  downsouth Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:48 am

nelson wrote:Back from 3 days in kaiks... after my 4th surf at inside mangamanu this morning I gave up after half n hour cause theres only so much slow backhand you can handle... Very Happy
    Back home now... eating chocolate fish and watching criss angel and other freakish mind numbing tv!!!

Oh yeah,,, I played in the band at jam night last night in kaiks ,...that was fun!! afro

Fark are ya serious? I was at Mangas Sat morning too. Kahutara wasn't really doing it at all so I ended up at Mangamanu for a couple of hours. There was about 8 guys out when i was there - I stayed out the back on my own for most of it trying to pick off a few sets. Got a few but nothing too epic.
    groovn
    groovn

Post  groovn Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:50 am

downsouth wrote:
    nelson wrote:Back from 3 days in kaiks... after my 4th surf at inside mangamanu this morning I gave up after half n hour cause theres only so much slow backhand you can handle... Very Happy

Fark are ya serious? I was at Mangas Sat morning too. Kahutara wasn't really doing it at all so I ended up at Mangamanu for a couple of hours. There was about 8 guys out when i was there - I stayed out the back on my own for most of it trying to pick off a few sets. Got a few but nothing too epic.

... and my kayak still sits in some guy's back garden in Nelson....

BUGGER!!!

Smile

glad ya fools got some waves. There was 2/5ths of phuckall here.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:31 am