Messageboard for lost members of the old surf.co.nz forum


    Hey-OOOOOO Christchurchians!!!

    Share
    avatar
    groovn

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2009-10-28

    Re: Hey-OOOOOO Christchurchians!!!

    Post  groovn on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:55 am

    kat wrote:Did he seriously dumbbell?? Donate it, that is.....

    he did indeed... upon his departure the man gave a gracious donation to the Kook's Club.
    avatar
    kat

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2009-10-28

    Re: Hey-OOOOOO Christchurchians!!!

    Post  kat on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:55 am

    Where's he gone?? confused
    avatar
    groovn

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2009-10-28

    Re: Hey-OOOOOO Christchurchians!!!

    Post  groovn on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:56 am

    dumbbell wrote:Yup. He's a good man, we miss that kook.

    Heya Groovn, karma's biting for ma skiting though... ribs are sore, makes me cackle to breathe a full lungful. First loggin' accident.

    that's the best kinda hurt brotha.
    avatar
    seeka

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2009-10-27
    Location : the lounge

    Re: Hey-OOOOOO Christchurchians!!!

    Post  seeka on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:58 am

    well, if Ears did donate it then big ups to him i say.
    can someone tell me, whats the specs of the power fish?

    i'll be back, rain has finally relented so i should go mow the lawns.

    oh hey! the chch crew have there own smily>>>>> cyclops


    lol!
    avatar
    groovn

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2009-10-28

    Re: Hey-OOOOOO Christchurchians!!!

    Post  groovn on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:01 am

    seeka wrote:well, if Ears did donate it then big ups to him i say.
    can someone tell me, whats the specs of the power fish?

    i'll be back, rain has finally relented so i should go mow the lawns.

    oh hey! the chch crew have there own smily>>>>> cyclops


    lol!

    specs; heavy, wooden, quite a thing of beauty, about 6'4" and THICK AS A BUOY. Good all around fun.

    dumbbell

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2009-10-28

    Re: Hey-OOOOOO Christchurchians!!!

    Post  dumbbell on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:45 am

    kat wrote:Where's he gone?? confused

    Back to the Queen's land, living on a boat in a canal with Ears Jr and Mrs Ears and pending Ears Jr II.
    avatar
    groovn

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2009-10-28

    Re: Hey-OOOOOO Christchurchians!!!

    Post  groovn on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:55 am

    dumbbell wrote:
    kat wrote:Where's he gone?? confused

    Back to the Queen's land, living on a boat in a canal with Ears Jr and Mrs Ears and pending Ears Jr II.

    and I so love that.... I admit to a certain degree of envy for the man who lives in a boat on a canal - and somehow managed to convice his wife - pregnant and all - to live that life...

    downsouth

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2009-10-28

    Re: Hey-OOOOOO Christchurchians!!!

    Post  downsouth on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:11 am

    Is he retired too? He had planned on retiring.
    avatar
    groovn

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2009-10-28

    Re: Hey-OOOOOO Christchurchians!!!

    Post  groovn on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:18 am

    downsouth wrote:Is he retired too? He had planned on retiring.

    retiring?? the guy is like thirty!!!! and hell he hardly worked anyway.... RETIRE???

    WTF

    downsouth

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2009-10-28

    Re: Hey-OOOOOO Christchurchians!!!

    Post  downsouth on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:21 am

    groovn wrote:
    downsouth wrote:Is he retired too? He had planned on retiring.

    retiring?? the guy is like thirty!!!! and hell he hardly worked anyway.... RETIRE???

    WTF

    Seriously - he mentioned that he planned on retiring and not working anymore. Which I have to say I thought was epic!

    I don't know his plan but I think he enjoyed being a man without one.
    avatar
    groovn

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2009-10-28

    Re: Hey-OOOOOO Christchurchians!!!

    Post  groovn on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:30 am

    downsouth wrote:
    groovn wrote:
    downsouth wrote:Is he retired too? He had planned on retiring.

    retiring?? the guy is like thirty!!!! and hell he hardly worked anyway.... RETIRE???

    WTF

    Seriously - he mentioned that he planned on retiring and not working anymore. Which I have to say I thought was epic!

    I don't know his plan but I think he enjoyed being a man without one.

    wouldnt we all.

    I've wanted to be a man without a plan and just "retire" and write and surf and kayak and run and hike and camp for years.... what the hell am I doing wrong????

    dumbbell

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2009-10-28

    Re: Hey-OOOOOO Christchurchians!!!

    Post  dumbbell on Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:08 pm

    Saving up for all the sh1t you need for when you're too old to actually enjoy it?

    Nah bro, you're trying to do the best that you possibly can fore your family, and that us the right and honourable thing to do, the thing that will matter at the close of time.
    avatar
    marko sharko

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2009-10-29

    Re: Hey-OOOOOO Christchurchians!!!

    Post  marko sharko on Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:12 pm

    So how's the fish fry looking for this weekend? The Mrss are keen to pop along to a beach and hang for a bit, all we have to do is order up some warm weather, a few dozen mussels, some surf and some sun.

    After the Rangiora Show the other week I can't wait not to be a part of Show weekend.
    avatar
    scootertrash

    Posts : 71
    Join date : 2009-10-27
    Age : 49
    Location : dunners

    Re: Hey-OOOOOO Christchurchians!!!

    Post  scootertrash on Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:03 pm

    no can do
    last one was marchish albino

    Sponsored content

    Re: Hey-OOOOOO Christchurchians!!!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:14 am